Studio Accessories are things that make your working space unique to you. Easels and chairs for instance – what works for some people may not be the right choice for you, whereas acid free masking tape is pretty much universal, so you shouldn’t have a problem when adding something like this to your work area.
Before buying any larger pieces for your work area, such as an easel or storage system, do a little research first. Some easels can go from vertical to completely horizontal when required – you may or may not want this, depending on the mediums you work with and the space you want to dedicate to this structure. Some easels can be packed away whilst others cannot etc.
It’s your creative space so make it a wonderful one.
Some of the links on this page are my ArtDiscount and Amazon affiliate links – please feel free to click, browse and shop at no extra cost to you.
A small selection of my studio accessories that I use:
- Daylight Company DN1510 , Duolamp_Clamp_White” target=”_blank” rel=”noreferrer noopener”>lamp with Clamp by the Daylight Company
- 3′ daylight tube
- Small daylight LED that clamps to my easels also from the Daylight Company
- Various angle poise lamps all with daylight bulbs in them.
- Padded Low Back Bar Stool With Foot Rest (low back helps with posture)
- Various Ikea storage systems including a MALM chest of 6 drawers (my favourite)
- Mahl Stick
- Acid Free Washi Tape
- Acid Free Masking Tape
- Hobbycraft Drawing Boards in various sizes
- Portfolio cases