Arranging a commission couldn’t be simpler:
- Please complete the Commission Request form at the bottom of the page making sure to add any information you feel I should be made aware of. For example: including a date that you would like your portrait to be completed by etc
- Once received I will reply with a no-obligation quote for you to read at your leisure.
- You will then have 28 days from the date of the quote in which to book your commission. A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required for work to commence.
- Your portrait will then be created. If requested email updates can be forwarded to you as your painting progresses.
- Upon completion I will contact you for the balance which will need to be paid in full either prior to postage or upon collection/delivery of your commission.
If you already have photographs you would like me to use then these need to be in focus and a true likeness of the subject’s colouration (and where wildlife is concerned the photographs need to be free from copyright).
For multiple subjects it is always best to provide a photograph of the subjects together where possible for size comparison.
Good quality reference photographs will always help me to achieve a high level of realism in my paintings.
Dependent upon distance I can always arrange to take the photographs for you.
Most commissions are completed within 3-6 months from the initial contact, however many orders are completed ahead of schedule, all dependent upon workload at the time of ordering. So please allow plenty of time if a desired date needs to be met, but always feel free to contact me to see if a time schedule of sooner rather than later is possible.
How much will it cost?
The commission price will be determined by the size and number of subjects in the painting.
For a no-obligation quote please complete the Commission Request form at the bottom of this page.
Payments can be made via PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque or Cash on Collection.
All publishing, reproduction (whether full or derivative) of all artworks and photographic reference when supplied remain with Kerry Newell and can therefore be used by Kerry Newell for promotional purposes such as advertising and the selling of prints etc
If sending an email or leaving a voicemail message don’t forget to leave your name and contact details.
If you are making an inquiry regarding prices etc with the intention of ordering an item (whether it be an original, a print or a commission) as a surprise gift be sure to provide a discreet contact number where I can contact you without giving the game away to the recipient!
And last but not least be prepared for “Satisfaction Guaranteed!”
Thank you once again for taking the time to drop by!